[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:07:53 +0100
No, I went on an Easter Retreat at my old school (www.downside.co.uk)
but it turned out more of a reunion than a retreat.  Anyway, I set
vacation and felt so chilled on my return from the retreat that I
decided to do less reading of emails ...

... and I flew a Harvard on Saturday, an aircraft that my father
would have trained on prior to flying Mosquitoes in action.  More on
that later as it was for a photoshoot and I'll post the results when
I can.

Anyway, Garth, who's coming to England next month, told me you were
missing me, so I returned -- only to get a bollocking for buying a
lens off the wrong person ... I never learn :-)

Chris