[OM] Re: uploaded photos

Subject: [OM] Re: uploaded photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:27:11 -0400
Thanks very much.  No, not going to Spain or any other Spanish speaking
country.  I'm just curious about idiomatic expressions in other
languages or cultures as it sometimes shows how differently we think.
Sorry, I didn't mean to keep your brain churning all day on an
unimportant question.

Chuck Norcutt