[OM] Curious WTB Request of the week - PM-6

Subject: [OM] Curious WTB Request of the week - PM-6
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:06:58 -0400
Hello all,

I have recently added an Olympus microscope kit to my herd, a GB model that
carries an inspection certificate date of 1952. The optics all need a
cleaning but I am now on a mini quest to find the Olympus camera that is
period to the scope. I believe that it would be the PM-6 and would come with
a shutter unit that clamps to the eyepiece. If you have either and could be
persuaded to part with them let me know off list.

Thanks, Dan S.