[OM] Re: FZ50

Subject: [OM] Re: FZ50
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:30:37 -0400
I don't understand why you credit the Metz with exposure goodness.
Isn't this a TTL system?  If so, the camera is in control.  The Metz is
just along for the ride and turning on and off when told.

Too bad that, at 1-1/8" sensor size Panasonic chose to go for 10MP
instead of a more rational number like 6.  It pains me to see very clear
noise at ISO 100.

Chuck Norcutt