[OM] Re: List problem

Subject: [OM] Re: List problem
From: Martyn Smoothy <msmoothy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 02:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the input. Don't think it's a time lag issue as it seems to respond
very quickly when using this account - but, have now left it for a while & will
try again when I get home.

Think the prefix idea may be nearer the mark - the address I was trying to set
up was olympus@...... , if it looks at the prefix only rather than the whole
address then it's obvious there would be a conflict. May just have to set up a
different address. But - is there anyone on the list successfully using an
olympus@.... address?

Martyn