[OM] Re: OT website CMS advice? was Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Pos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT website CMS advice? was Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 19:23:10 +0100
Jeff,

I use Drupal a fair bit, although I haven't yet come up with a way of
handling photos that I'm completely happy with. The main problem I have
with Drupal is the sheer number of different ways it can handle images
and galleries. You can embed a Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/)
installation within Drupal - which worked well. The Gallery menus are
shown as Drupal menus and users and passwords are shared. With Drupal
you can also have photo blogs, galleries etc.

Drupal is my CMS of choice so I do occasionally come back and have
another play with its image handling. At present I have a Drupal site
and two separate Gallery sites.

Mike.