[OM] Re: FZ50

Subject: [OM] Re: FZ50
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:24:24 -0400
 From one of my posts earlier today:
--------------------------------------
Check the ISO 100 studio shot here after
processing with ACR (without noise reduction).  And remember that this
is a studio shot with 100% perfect lighting and well controlled dynamic
range.  Pretty disappointing.  It's the proverbial problem or trying to
squeeze 10 pounds of crap into a 5 pound bag.
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicfz50/page9.asp>

Chuck Norcutt