[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 22:14:56 +0100
Not sure, Doug.  I could guess at something like the 1600s or 1700s,
but I could look at a similar one near my home, in a village called
Sutton in Bedfordshire.  There's a bridge next to a ford like the one
Graham photographed.

I'll let you know when I have had a look.  My house was built in the
1750s and I somehow feel, unscientifically of course, that the bridge
would be older than that.

I bet Graham has a better idea, though ...

Chris