[OM] Re: Curious WTB Request of the week - PM-6

Subject: [OM] Re: Curious WTB Request of the week - PM-6
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:42:43 +1000
I think you'll find them a tad expensive - I do and I'm used to
paying over the odds in Oz compared to murkins. (I gave up asking why
long ago - answer seems to be 'because we can'.) but Uk prices
startle me sometimes.
Double the price to get US$ and you'll see what I mean. You'll be
back at KEH quicksmart.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx