[OM] Re: FZ50

Subject: [OM] Re: FZ50
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:45:42 +0800
The 8MP Pana LX1 is close, with a 150x SD it takes around 3 second to save a
RAW image. As I only shoot RAW, fast writting speed is important. Its noise
is high but very acceptable at ISO80 and you will love the operation, lens
and good color saturation.

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1000524s.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1000723s.jpg

C.H.Ling