[OM] Re: FZ50

Subject: [OM] Re: FZ50
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:48:42 +1000
I looked at the Leica version of this one (D-Lux 2) and at 80 ISO in
sunny conditions we could find almost no evidence of noise in the
shadow areas. No guarantees about longer exposures though. Perhaps
the Leica firmware is better than the so-called Venus engines. (If
Venus looks like that, I'll take Medusa).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx