[OM] Re: Bridge explanation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bridge explanation
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 06:01:57 +0100
Now would I wish to do a thing like that (either)? :-)

And there's nothing petulant about abhorring the disturbance of a
tranquil country scene by some d*ckbrain in a pretend tank. Our
putative replacement PM has had some useless ideas, but increasing
road tax for larger vehicles was one of his best.

Chris

p.s. there's nothing so pious as a convert ... cb