[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 00:14:07 -0500
Jeff Keller wrote:
> Some great new pictures have been posted which have been a long time coming
> .... perhaps the two dozen or so camera bodies I had CLA'd last year were
> part of the delay.
>
> http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery_chrome_1.htm#J_Hermanson
>
> There have been quite a few people who haven't sent in any pictures. Sooner
> is better than later but it still isn't too late.

I'm looking at the progression list - no idea on the most recent date,
but it appears that I'm only 3 hops away.  Any idea on how long before
the road warrior shows up at my door?

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon