[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:10:04 -0700
I'm thinking the chrom camera should head north towards Canada very
soon so that the weather will be more conducive to outdoor
photography. I think it might make sense for it to skip past the
Californians since we often get periods of very nice spring weather in
March and April while others are still frozen. I'm not sure it would
be able to pass through the hands of all of the participants in Canada
in one summer, but that would be nice. The folks in the northern parts
of the midwest would also be able to put it to better use in the
warmer months.

I'll try to update the route info soon. I'll probably put a Xoops
based forum in the website so that people can easily provide feedback.

-jeff