[OM] Re: [E] OIS - Ouch

Subject: [OM] Re: [E] OIS - Ouch
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:57:39 -0700
Yes I know the listing is in AUD, eBay gave me their translated price to
USD. It still doesn't change that fact that for $300 US more than the
auction listing price B&H are selling the lens and the body together. I
would imagine that the body is worth more than $300 on eBay should it prove
to be unneeded by any potential buyer. Sorry if I am not understanding you
Andrew but I don't think this listing is a good deal regardless of the
country or currency it is in.

Dan S.