[OM] Re: WTB : TTL Auto Shoe Cord T 0.6

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB : TTL Auto Shoe Cord T 0.6
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:18:07 -0400
Responding to my own posts again.  Dr. Flash advises me that he is
extremely embarrassed to realize that he recommended using a Nikon AS-15
on an OM-1 in order to get a PC connection from the camera's hot shoe.
Dr. Flash has been too long away from his OM-1 to realize that it has a
for-real built-in PC connector right on the camera.  Woo Hoo!  He was
too embarrassed to send this note himself so I'm doing it for him.  All
the rest of you who didn't catch this obvious error should be ashamed as
well.  Sheesh!

Chuck Norcutt