[OM] Re: Now for another camera recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Now for another camera recommendation
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:21:29 +1000
> AG Schnozz wrote about the Oly 770SW:
> [...]
> 15. Durability.  Hmm. You gotta love a camera where the cleaning
> instructions say to submerge it in a bowl of water.[...]

I've been looking at this, and its less-deep forebears, for a
while now. I suspect I might be getting one for my birthday
in July (should I 'cc' this email to the Loved One? ;-) ).
Its portability, durability and submersibility make it
perfect for what I want it for (which includes beach, rain,
surf, waterways, and roughly-handled pocketability). The
information you've given on actual image quality is very
helpful.

Hmm, I think I've definitely made up my mind (time to put
my fingers in my ears and ignore and and all naysayers :-) ).

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz