[OM] Re: Made In Occupied Japan box pricing help required

Subject: [OM] Re: Made In Occupied Japan box pricing help required
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 20:22:24 +1200
Sorry, no genuine Oly Six shades. However I was able to get 4 generic
shades that fit. One does need some felt to stop it a from falling off.
I think it's the top-right one shown in this photo

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/muggnz/oly6shades.jpg

I have no idea how effective they will be.

If any one needs one for the price of postage from New Zealand, please
let me know off list.

thanks
David