[OM] Re: [OM[ OT Something Wimpy Liberals shouldn't read

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM[ OT Something Wimpy Liberals shouldn't read
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 02:28:11 -0700
Not quite sure what your point is or even if you tried to make one.

First of all I find the subject line offensive (and tells much more about
the poster than anything else) and in addition to that I never understood
why people need to post purely political threads in a forum - or on a board
- that caters to a particular, clearly stated subject matter. Either the
person posting such posts is too lazy or incompetent to find suitable forums
- or is simply trolling for attention.

Not sure which in this case and honestly I don't care as I'm leaving this
distribution list as it has lately become a waste of time to read due to
posts like this. Too bad since I truly do enjoy reading about both Olympus
cameras and Zuiko optics - not some moronic posts about ANY political party
or belief.