[OM] Re: Revenge (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Revenge (OT)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:22:31 +1000
> Walt Wayman wrote:
> Ah, "The Incredibles," a very clever film. I've got the DVD,
> and if it weren't for the fact it's a little after two
> o'clock in the morning here and I'm running down, I'd get it
> out and play it and verify your quote.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317705/quotes

Helen: I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's
       graduation.

Bob:   It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade
       to the 5th grade.

Helen: It's a ceremony!

Bob:   It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to celebrate
       mediocrity, but if someone is genuinely exceptional...

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz