[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 07:41:10 -0500
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> OK, then, I'm clueless as to how the routing works.  I must have
> dropped the ball at some point ...
>
> Joel W.
>
> On 5/7/07, Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yes, I sent it to Gary on Friday via USPS priority mail, so it should
>> be arriving very soon.
>>
>> Mark

Well, then, I'm all confused as well, since according to the list on the
website, Gary is something like 5 people beyond me, which means the
camera skipped right over me and a number of other guys.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon