[OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 00:55:26 +0000
I don't have an OM-4 but I dont' think it has a motor drive socket cap.  In any
case, the light leak shows on the bottom of the frame which means that it's at
the top of the film gate in the camera.  Since the leak covers the sprocket
area of the film I'd say it has to be light leaking around the foam seals.  I'd
check the foam on the top of the back and also check to see it the door might
be a little bit sprung.  Also check around the counter resest pin.

Chuck Norcutt