[OM] Re: What's a P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's a P1?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 22:00:24 -0700
You may be right, but in the few examples where focal and aperture
range were the same, I found the newer lenses also had more elements
and focus motors added for the first time as well as the VR. So it is
hard to tell what is contributing size and weight exactly. So
choosing the lens without the VR because of weight may be rejecting a
much improved lens.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA