[OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 21:31:01 +0200
On Tue, 08 May 2007 14:55:02 +0200, John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> freely, it resets the counter when the back is opened.  I sell sets of
> foam if you can't get them locally.  $6 + shipping.
> http://www.zuiko.com/index_012.htm

John, thank you very much for the offer and for the link. For now, Piers
was so kind and offered me precut OM-4 foams and since he has an Paypal
account (which I happen to have as well) and it's somewhat more convenient
way of payment I picked his offer, I hope you don't mind. I will keep that
in mind, however, if I ever needed foams again. Thanks!

--
Łukasz Grabuń
http://grabun.com/