[OM] Re: Milestones

Subject: [OM] Re: Milestones
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:03:01 -0700 (PDT)
WW wrote:
> So please tell us. Why did you?
> Just fullfilling expectancies? I am inclined to relate this to
> buying into C*n*n, because many people expect one to ;-)

It's a good idea to discipline yourself into doing that which you may
not necessarily feel is "necessary" at the time.  More than once,
this "overkill" is what paid the bills.

Case in point:  When shooting stock/nature/outdoor photography, I
tend to fixate on a certain shot and only that shot. I have to force
myself to look for other shots of the same scene.  More often than
not, the alternative shot is the keeper.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com