[OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
>Do I want to sell mine?  No and  knowing what I know now, would
>probably not go in that direction if I had  it to do all over
>again.

This is an area where I'm a bit different than some.  (ok I'm a total
oddball in most things, but anyway)

I tend to not get any piece of equipment until I have pained myself
over every nuance of intent and purpose.  Then when I get it, I seek
out those types of shots where it excels.  Inotherwords, if all I
have is an extreme wide-angle, the world looks like a wide-angle.

That said, I just bought a telephoto zoom lens in minutes,
sight-unseen.  Oh well.

AG

The fish are biting.