[OM] Re: Macro items, lenses, and OM 2000 for sale.

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro items, lenses, and OM 2000 for sale.
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:25:14 -0700
Hi Gary,

Any chance I can get the 90/2 macro?

Best Regards,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:38 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Macro items, lenses, and OM 2000 for sale.

Hi List,

Here's the last of the OM items I am selling. I can email photos of anything
that might interest you.

T Power Controller 1 with Ring Flash                     E
           175.00
Ring cross pol.                                                    Mib
                    90.00
Tel. Auto Tube                                                   Mib
                  150.00
Varimagni Finder                                                Mib
                 90.00
Focusing Stage                                                   Mib
                  70.00
Focusing Rail                                                      Mib
                    90.00
90 F2.0 Macro                                                   E w/box
               500.00
135 F4.5                                                            E
                       140.00
OM2000 with 35-70                                          Mib
            140.00
Tokina ATX 100-300 F4.0                                  E+ w/case
       150.00

All of the above items purchased while I was still in Engineering. I'm in
sales now and don't need to think or work. US Dollars. Will ship everywhere.
The
lenses I sold last week went to the US, Canada, and Hong Kong.

Thanks for looking and no, I'm not getting out of the OM system. I'm selling
what I don't use.

Gary Faulkenberry

PM