[OM] Running internal debate... should I sell?

Subject: [OM] Running internal debate... should I sell?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:52:45 -0500
Since I got hte E-1, I really haven't touched the film bodies.  So,
naturally, I started an internal debate on whether or not to sell my
OM4ti and OM2n bodies, and the F280. I'd keep the T45 & T32.

Will I come across a situation where I will need film, or won't I?  For
my own use, I'm pretty sure I'm good with the E-1 and as long as I can
use my existing glass and now can also play with N* and C* lenses, will
I ever shoot film again? These are the things I'm struggling with.

Those of you in the same situation, what are your thought processes?  I
do this primarily as a hobby, very rarely do I get hired to shoot something.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon