[OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 07:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
I still believe that you will better off looking into
a different system. The Olympus 7-14 is roughly going
for $1500? The C*non 10-22 is going for $900.00. The
Sigma 10-20 is priced at $500. Wide angle is the
reason I switched systems. Otherwise between 14mm -
300mm I was pretty happy with the ZD lenses that I
had.

I really believe the selection of lenses, not just
from the camera's manufacturer but third party makes a
difference. Sigma has done a decent job in bringing
out some Olympus lenses. The 30mm F1.4 is an excellent
lens across the spectrum.

http://mail.yahoo.com