[OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:48:12 -0700
Very good point which I didn't think about. The Tamron is probably
available used. New it is $3000 at B&H.

It appears that of the 4 people I've seen post much about their 5D's.
Only Johnny has very much C*non glass(?). The other 3 of us seem
to have found specific uses:

Chuck - AF in low light (Tokina)
Moose - High ISO, single lens covering a very wide range (cropped if
necessary)(Tamron mentioned most often)
Myself - film for my Zuikos

Wasn't Johnny last reported using an E330 for macro ... ?

-jeff