[OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14mm or 5D - sorry to raise it again
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:35:43 -0400
At 12:48 PM 5/10/2007, Jeff Keller wrote:

>Wasn't Johnny last reported using an E330 for macro ... ?

I bought one to try for macro shots of wildflowers this spring Jeff
but I got sidetracked and really haven't put it to use yet.  I've got
mostly a one track mind and recently I've been piddling with the
Corvette and, most recently, have gotten back into exercise mode to
be able to help Mitchelle train for a sixty mile bike ride on her
sixtieth birthday.  Too many things I want to do and not enough
flexibility on my part!

As to what I'm using with the 5D - it's all Canon glass except for a
150mm/2.8 Sigma macro.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson