[OM] Re: Running internal debate... should I sell?

Subject: [OM] Re: Running internal debate... should I sell?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:57:28 -0300

> The typical DSLR gets 2-3 hours of continous runtime on a battery
> regardless of the number of pictures taken during that time.  I hate
> watching the clock
>
> AG

My old C5050 used more than one set of AA's per day when I was in Bolivia
last month. You can't really turn that camera off much, it's just not
practical. There was no opportunity that I could charge batteries for about
two weeks, so I went through a lot of batteries. Thankfully, that is one
advantage of a camera that uses AA's.

Wayne