[OM] Re: Billingham bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Billingham bags
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:16:50 +1000
That I don't know - mine is the 'Original' I suspect. But I have
ordered a Large Hadley from B&H as I couldn't find it in Sage Green
anywhere else so I'll let you know. I told my wife that it was the
photographer's equivalent of of a Hermes handbag - and that it was
illegal to put anything Leica in any other kind of bag of course.
The only problem with the mid-size is that you can't quite fit a
document folder in it. But the thing I do like about the Hadley is
the shaped cover and the way it tends to stick to your arse. And the
quick-release straps of course. Otherwise it's just a posh military
haversack thingy. Oh, and the detachable liner. And...
Sorry, it's not often I like something this much.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx