[OM] Re: oboy filter advice

Subject: [OM] Re: oboy filter advice
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:10:13 -0400
Piers,

I am one of those who have purchased B+W from besteastern and I was very
pleased with the price and speed of delivery from Hong Kong. I have no
concerns that I was buying official product. Other B+W filters I have bought
since from other suppliers have been in the same packaging as besteastern
supplied.

The surplus B+W filters I have didn't come from them just in case anyone is
interested.

Dan S.