[OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:38:46 -0700 (PDT)
> I've already tried the night-guard soft appliance that you bite
> down on. Between that and CPAP, it becomes a bit awkward to
> actually sleep.

Ooh, not a good combination.  I can understand why you wouldn't be
able to sleep comfortably.

Nearly every case of TMJ I'm familiar with is caused by the following
issues:

1. Poor phone habits.  NEVER cradle a phone on your shoulder!  Not
even those with the added on cushions. For those of us who are TMJ
prone, it only takes a few seconds to do weeks worth of harm.

2. Atlas out of place.

3. Reading in bed.

4. Bicycle riding with too low of handlebars.

5. Tension/clenched teeth.

6. Sleeping with too fat of a pillow.

The first and last ones are probably the most common causes.  I
personally have to use really really thin neck-support pillows.

The worse case of TMJ I've ever had was caused by a one-hour phone
call.  I couldn't eat for almost a week after that.

AG

 a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.