[OM] Re: Good news!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Good news!!
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,

Thanks. This is the 1st one in a very very long time.
I did do an exhibit during my "younger" days some odd
17 years ago on the recommendation of a college
professor and folks from the local camera club. I
belonged a camera club in Cleveland and there was a
very nice older gentleman who basically cut the matte
and built the frames for me. He knew exactly what
color frame the judges preferred, what style of frame,
the matte color, etc.

Unfortunately, I am not experienced in cutting my own
matte, framing, etc. I wont go to a frame shop,
particularly someone like Michaels. I am thinking of
looking for someone who does this at home....they tend
to be the best.

Thanks again.

- Ali

> On 5/11/07 5:05 PM, "Ali Shah"
> <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > 2 of my photos have been selected for an exhibit.
> The
> > selection process was juried by the Associate
> Curator
> > of the local art gallery (Albright Knox). This is
> for
> > the 39th annual Niagara Frontier Art Exhibit, held
> at
> > the Kenan Center.
> >
> > Tips on framing will be appreciated. I am thinking
> of
> > going with 11 x 17. Also who would you suggest to
> do
> > the enlargement? We have a local labs but I dunno
> > about them...some I know are horrible.
> >
> > Thanks.

> > ______Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new
> email wherever you're