[OM] Re: Good news!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Good news!!
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck,

There is a place called Campos
(http://www.camposgroup.com/default.asp) in Tonawanda.
They offer different services. I think they do a
decent job. Will look into it. The Exhibitor hasnt
said much about the showing otherwise. I asked about
print sizes and they said whatever you want!

- Ali

--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I suggest you check with the exhibitor.  I think it
> likely that they
> will put certain constraints on your prints.  Call a
> couple local pros
> and ask if they would recommend any of your local
> labs.  A very good
> local lab might be very expensive but that might not
> be too bad for a
> single print.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> Ali Shah wrote:
> > 2 of my photos have been selected for an exhibit.
> The
> > selection process was juried by the Associate
> Curator
> > of the local art gallery (Albright Knox). This is
> for
> > the 39th annual Niagara Frontier Art Exhibit, held
> at
> > the Kenan Center.
> >
> > Tips on framing will be appreciated. I am thinking
> of
> > going with 11 x 17. Also who would you suggest to
> do
> > the enlargement? We have a local labs but I dunno
> > about them...some I know are horrible.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

 a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.