[OM] Re: Point and shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Point and shoot
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
> http://theonlinephotographer.blogspot.com/

To quote another list-member:  "Rubbish!"

I can think of one P&S which we all hail as a marvel of engineering
and usefullness--the Olympus XA.  Although the vast majority of P&S
cameras seem to be getting slower and slower (2-5 second lag-times),
have mega 30:1 zooms (but no wide-angle to speak of) and anti-redeye
flashes that cause everybody to look away, there are a few which
remain partially useful.

As to the general buying public, well, these people take all of 20
pictures per year anyway.  It really doesn't matter.

AG

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.