[OM] Re: A real camera review

Subject: [OM] Re: A real camera review
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 02:36:51 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> He certainly states what needs to be stated.  My students laugh at my
> C*non S70 in comparison to their tiny gizmos, but the quality is far
> superior.
>
> But did he have to write "forego" when he meant "forgo"?

Same reason I misspell things and AG writes aweful when he means awful,
complete opposites, yet we know from context what he means. Never made
an error of spelling or usage?

"I disagree strongly with what he says, but I will defend to the point
of minor effort his right to make a little misteak in saying it!"

Moose