[OM] Re: Speeling Misteaks, was A real camera review

Subject: [OM] Re: Speeling Misteaks, was A real camera review
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:55:21 +0100
I'm very calm these days! :-)

Especially now that I have had my flexible sigmoidoscopy ("flexy sig"
in the jargon ...).  I have a perfectly healthy sigmoid thingy, apart
from a rather alarmingly large iliac artery, pulsing away in front of
the camera, an Olympus, naturally :-).  I'll have to go for a scan of
some sort, but at least polyps, ruptures and cancer are ruled out.

Chris