[OM] Re: Tombstones

Subject: [OM] Re: Tombstones
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:27:42 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Years ago, I found a tombstone in the cemetery of a little country church
> that had my full name on it, James Walter Wayman. Kind of spooky. I took a
> picture of it, but it's not worth the effort to scan and upload. Who cares?
> My father told me is was one of his brothers, for whom I was named.

You sound like you need something to cheer you up, Walt. Can you think
of a good hobby? ;-)

Part time work? Volunteer work? Some activities that will get you out of
the house and to places and situations where you have opportunities to
meet people and let that next good woman find you.

Carol Anne found me in a dream group, and her arrival in my life was
foretold in a Tarot reading. She and my friend who did the reading are
now great friends, too. But that may be a little woo woo for you? :-)

I hope you find your path into the next engaging phase of your life
easily and soon.

Hang in there, buddy.

Moose