[OM] Re: Tombstones

Subject: [OM] Re: Tombstones
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 04:49:29 +0000
My late wife was fascinated by old cemeteries and could wander around for hours
reading headstones. I remember once she saw one along the Natchez Trace Parkway
in Mississippi, got me to stop, and it took me nearly an hour to get her out,
practically had to drag her, because I wanted to get to Nashville before dark.

http://www.nps.gov/natr/

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from