[OM] Re: Prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Prints
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:59:38 -0500
 A print should be the same proportion as the original image.

That said, our 35 frames were always cropped to an 8x10. It only took about
40 years for the photofinishers to come up with the 8x12.

Each lab may be different. The less mass production a lab is, it will likely
print more of the original.

Aren't most DSLR's closer to 8x10 proportions?

Bill Pearce