[OM] Re: why not - DIY printing

Subject: [OM] Re: why not - DIY printing
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:28:39 -0500
On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:00:53 -0500, Bill Pearce wrote:

>It's hard to make the economics work with "home" printing.

Depends on your expectations. I figure my Epson R1800 paid for itself the day I
printed a 13X19 perfectly cropped and photoshopped print for my wife to use in
an exhibition that same evening. Unless
I'm going poster size or just want 4X6s to share snaps with friends, I can't
see going back to the "send off and hope" method of photo printing, at least
with digital originals.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company