[OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 18:12:17 -0400
Vytorin is a combination of Zetia and Zocor, so a dosage you may be
assigned is designated by 2 numbers.  Mine was 10/40 (the lowest dosage
available) which was the amount of each drug in mg.  At first it was
okay, but it took 2 months to get into the system before blood test are
done.  Overall, not a pleasant experience.  Bathroom time was really
bad. 4 months after getting off it, I still have the arm pains. It seems
so unnatural to take these things, I'm glad I'm off it.  And I thank the
list for their very informative input. Just gimme a 12 pack of Corona
and a lime, and my campsite in Pennsylvania.

John