[OM] Re: Tombstones

Subject: [OM] Re: Tombstones
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:40:57 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:

> Walt is a "good ol' boy" from Tennessee.  I think the only cards he
> reads are in a poker game.  If he starts talking to old ancesters,
> it's probably from the influence of too much JD.

I figure that's right, but it never hurts to offer to broaden a friends'
horizons. And he doesn't even have to say no, just remain silent.

And I met a very nice woman from Tennessee, a UT grad and rabid fan,
like Walt, at Esalen in a very woo woo class. Being paired in some
shamanic work led to some interesting extracurricular activity, a Tantra
class at Esalen and other meetings in CA and TN. Didn't work out in the
end, partly due to external circumstances, partly internal, but it was
sure a fun ride while it lasted. I learned a few things, too. Did I say
"Woo Woo"?
> Although...  Ain't Atlanta the "California of the South"?

Orange County of the South? Certainly not my part of California.

Moose