[OM] Solstice exchange image published in national publication

Subject: [OM] Solstice exchange image published in national publication
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:05:26 EDT
My solstice exchange partner will be getting an image which was selected as
an honorable mention recipient in the annual Islands Magazine Photo  Contest.
When I sent it, I didn't know it would be published, although I  did know it
had been awarded an honorable mention.  In today's mail along  with the
priceless assortment of Islands Magazine stuff was a copy of the  June 2007
magazine
and sure enough one of my two honorable mentions images had  been selected
for publication . . . it also happened to be the same image I had  sent my
solstice partner.

The magazine is not likely on news stands yet, however if you see one, look
on page 83 and there is my first imaged published in a national mag.  Done
with an e-1 and the 14-54mm lens.  The other image was a pinhole  image.  Both
were done on Salt Spring Island this past October.

Bill Barber <{8^)