[OM] Re: Prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Prints
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 20:16:38 -0400
Then perhaps you'd be interested in a 5D with optional black mask
focusing screens.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/402219-REG/Canon_0056T095_Ee_Black_Mask_Focusing.html>
Actually, my photo mentor has his Canyon screens custom scribed with
faint 8x10 ratio lines.  Maybe JH would offer that as a service along
with his rule of thirds lines.

Chuck Norcutt