[OM] Re: Tombstones

Subject: [OM] Re: Tombstones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:08:49 -0400
Hey! Woo-woo is good! It took me more than 40 years to realize that
despite a genetic predisposition to be just the other way, me and woo-
woo were made for each other. All that time I thought I was supposed
to be a good ole country boy from the Blue Ridge of North Carolina,
made for fightin', fuckin' and gettin' drunk! Now I have evolved to
the point where I understand that fightin' and gettin' drunk are for
sissies. Real men seek the Middle Path, and read Jung in their spare
time. And we never talk about sex as fuckin', 'cause that's uncouth.
<wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com