[OM] Re: Does anyone know the write speed for E-xxx cameras ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Does anyone know the write speed for E-xxx cameras ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:58:04 -0400
dpreview's test of the E-1 with a 1GB Ultra II showed a raw file write
time of 2.8 seconds or (by extrapolation) a total time of 33.6 seconds
for your 12 shot buffer.  What's different?  Were both of these cards
freshly formatted before starting the test?  That could certainly make a
performance difference.
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse1/page10.asp>

Chuck Norcutt